YES PASS! Google Adwords Certified Individual

/
0 Comments


    Hello gan,
    just want to share wrote, might be a consideration, inspiration agan2 here who are interested in wrestling at AdWords campaign.
    I worked as a web developer, en online campaign consultant. So every client who has always been my sy forced to try to campaign in the google. for all I learned en trials. Sometimes there are clients who are interested and tried, although a maximum of 6-8 weeks. Sometimes just one week wrote. But enough for me to know the lesson material AdWords within 4 years.

    I sempet frustrated also in managing Adwords, because the client's expectations, I have a certificate adwords but sy does not have. because every time you take examnya failed mulu, (first must pay $ 150 to join examnya), do not know how many times my try 5-6 times rich, and all else fails, the money was wasted, although not useless because I always make notisi and take lessons. But rather make mental drop and despair.

    But because to many requests from clients to manage his AdWords account, I kept trying to motivate myself to give the best service. But without having a certificate apparently still less confident, though so think I've given the best result for the client. but still gan.

    but finally some time ago, after evaluating the previous kegagalan2, I finally PASS !!

    Thank God, .skrg being the verification process of the company, to process into Google Partner. Although it will get more challenging, in because the budget must spend a minimum of $ 10,000 or 110 million. But with all the ability and confidence after having the certificate, I will continue to go forward, until successful.

    The day after graduating all exam in Adwords, I managed to convince 2 clients to air digital advertising on Google with minimal spending budget 2 and 5 million / week.
    Fee as I can from it 25% of total spending its budget, its origin still want to ask for 35%, but first time guns used was, let me be subscribed first.

    Now already started to run it 3 client campaign, with a budget of low-middle. Not bad for income tambah2, en When it was started many orders would need to partner for live. pray for success ya .


You may also like

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.